Friday, December 31, 2010

♥ At Last

well, the date 31/12/10 marked the end of the year 2010
my facebook wall FULL of new year wishes
there are also a few people regrets about their past

Anyway, I am not going for any count down party.
(Opps, it's too crowded, jam everywhere, I don't really like it *_*)
Thus, here I am, blogging at home =)
(Plus TV count down program, waiting the fireworks show at 12am wohoo!)

I told myself, this blog will served as a reminder for me in future.

"Do not do things for the sake of doing" 
For the past few weeks, I had been busy with work, report,training...everything.
I was feeling very tired after every task.
Meanwhile, I am aware of the statement above.
Nothing really interesting went in my life beside work, training and report.
I really got no inspiration, no initiative, and no ideas about what is the purpose I am doing the same thing repeatedly.
when you have nothing to do, emptiness make you looks stupid.
when you have something to do, you just do for the sake of doing.
(simply just to meet the deadline, to submit, to follow instructions...)
I don't like both feelings.
I promise myself I wanna get rid of both situations in future.

 
"Do not live in the world that only you and me"

There are so many commit suicide cases happened lately.
"Love is everything??" think twice or even thrice.
Critics or support? no comment =p

Reason why I wanna highlight the statement above??
I realized people around me are living in the world solely with the existence of HIM or HER !!!!!!
Come on, there are so many wonderful thing other than your *LOVE STORY*
no offence for those in relationship ya =p
here,I mean those "superglue" type relationship ONLY

For example, right after meeting each other, they continue with phone call, chatting until bring the phone into TOILET!!!!!  *WTH*
Please bear in mind, you actually losing your friendship, family......much more than you think when your world is solely with the existence of HIM or HER.


Well, I think better stop here to end my year.

To my ♥ readers,
      HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!
      all the BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment