Wednesday, May 18, 2011

♥ Holiday mood

well, I am totally in holiday mood now!!!

lazy bum |definition: people who intentionally sleeps all day, doesnt change out of pjs till afternoon, takes hours to text back and basically do nothing all day|  Oops, it's me !

so here are things I ♥ to do during my holiday:

1) Lay in my bed









2) eat,eat,eat....and still EAT 









3) and most of my time dump here  =p  (chatting, sharing, comment...bla bla...)

 


4)  listening music is a MUST ♪♫ 
recently, I found this song kind of relax and the music video is damn~~~ FUNNY!  
(the monkeys are amusing....LOL
btw, the lyrics just exactly describe my holiday mood !


5) Blogging 
(yea, I know you've been waiting for my new post until neck pain dy...)










6) Shopping (typical girls' activities la...we just can't say NO to sales and beautiful things, right? Oops)








7) Travelling & Photoshooting
I wish to travel around as much as I could afford during my University time. 
Somehow, after industrial training I have a deep thought that working life is
HELL BORED =.=
Most of the time committed to work and not much time to go for a trip unless you apply a leave. And I guess when you are travelling with a gang of Uni buddies (young, energetic, dare to try everything, crazy, wild) will be much more different compare with the time you are working and travelling with colleagues (mature, conversation more or less regarding works&money&car&children, cold jokes). See the difference?

So, this semester I went for a few places as below:

Broga Hill, Semenyih

Asian Water Sports Village, Puchong

Taman Negara, Pahang

and what's Next??? yep, I am looking forward for my next trip, stay tuned for more information 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm enjoying my holidays with all sort of my favourite activities. For me, holiday is time to compensate myself, pampering myself and do whatever I feel like doing!
(NO STUDY STUFF PLEASE)

I have plenty of plans this holiday although it seems too short for me. 
Girls, I know I will see you very soon ♥ 
Guys, call me up for gathering as we have such a long time never meet each other. 
my hiao sister, I know you're leaving to Melaka soon, will miss you ♥ take care there
mummy, I promise to accompany you for jogging. I will try my best to wake up.
hiek hiek =p
daddy, I promise to help you on burning the cd. (emm...yes, I'll keep my words)

= END =

No comments:

Post a Comment